Aloo Gobhi Matar is a quick and easy less than 30 mins recipe. Its so yummy if prepared the right way. It usually goes with parathas. Let’s just learn this easy and yummy recipe –
Olive oil 4 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Chopped garlic 25 gm
Chopped ginger 10 gm
Chopped onion 90 gm
Chopped tomato 65 gm
Salt 2 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp
Red chilly powder 1 tsp
Turmeric 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Green peas 175 gm
Potato 125 gm
Cauliflower 400 gm
Cilantro for garnish
RECIPE – Total time 1/2 hr.
1. In a cooking pot (on high flame), put 4 tbsp of olive oil
2. Put 1 tsp of cumin seeds. We don’t want to burn the seeds as the pot is already on a high flame.
3. Add 25 gm of chopped garlic right away. Stir it for a min.
4. Add 10 gm of chopped ginger and stir for another min.
5. Add 90 gm of onion and sauté until it gets golden brown.
6. Add 65 gm of tomato and stir for a min.
7. Add salt (2 tsp), black pepper (1 tsp), red chilly powder (1 tsp), turmeric powder (1 tsp), garam masala (1 tsp) and sauté for 2 mins.
8. Add green peas – 175 gm (Saute 2 mins)
9. Add potatoes – 125 gm (Saute 1 min)
10. Add cauliflower – 400 gm (stir another min and mix it well).
11. At this time, cover the lid and let it sit for 2 mins (still high heat).
12. Open the lid and stir it well. Turn the flame to medium.
13. Cover the lid again and let it sit for 5 mins.
14. Open the lid and stir it well so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
15. Repeat step 13 and 14 twice (basically checking every after 5 mins).
16. If everything look ok at the time, start mashing the sabzi a little so everything is incorporated well.
17. Garnish with cilantro and serve!
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.