Aaloo paratha is a paratha (Roti) stuffed with spiced aaloo or potato mixture. This is a very Delicious and Easy to make Breakfast Recipe.
Let’s Go through the Ingredients:
Now Lets learn how to make it:
1. Take 2 cups of water in a bowl, add water in it slowly by slowly and keep kneading it to make it a soft Dough.
2. when the Dough is ready add 2 tbs Olive Oil on top and give it few more punches and put it aside for 10 minutes.
3. Then take almost 7 Boiled Potatoes, add 1 chopped onion, 1/2 a piece Grated Ginger, 5 chopped Green Chillies, 1 tbs Salt, 1 tbs Red pepper, 1 tbs Black Pepper, 1 tbs Garam Masala and mix it well with the potatoes and mash it.
4. Once the potatoes are mashed, they are ready to get stuffed in the paratha.
5. Now take some dough and roll it like a small ball.
6. Then Roll it with the Rolling pin to make it a little bigger and stuff 1 spoon full of spiced potato mash and then close it on top from all edges.
7. Roll it again with the Rolling pin to make a medium sized paratha (Roti).
8. Make the Tawa hot and put the paratha on Tawa to cook, change sides every 10 secs and put some oil on both sides to give it a little crunchy taste.
9. Put it in the plate when paratha is evenly cooked from both sides and serve it with Butter and Yogurt.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.