Chicken wings – A perfect evening snack for a get together. A yummy and crunchy appetizer.
Let’s learn it:
Chicken wings – 12 pieces
Salt -2 tsp
pepper – 2 tsp
Olive oil – 4 tsp
Ginger/ Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Corn Starch (As needed, enough to coat the wings)
Chopped Garlic – 4 cloves
Dried Red pepper chopped – 1
Brown sugar – 2 tsp
Soya Sauce -1 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
1. Take 12 pieces chicken wings, add 2 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp ginger/garlic paste and add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper.
2. Mix it well and coat the wings with corn starch.
3. Deep fry for 10 -12 mins and then let them rest for 10 mins.
4. Fry again on medium heat for 5 -7 mins.
5. Take a cooking pot, add 2 tbsp olive oil and add 4 cloves finally chopped garlic.
6. stir until it gets brown and add 2 tsp brown sugar in it and add 1 dried red pepper chopped. stir for 2 mins.
7. Add fried wings in it and mix it well, then add 1 tbsp of Soya sauce, again mix it well and at last add 1 tsp honey to Garnish and Serve.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.