Matar paneer is a typical dish that is made in almost every indian house. It is very tasty if prepared in a right way. On top of that preparing this dish with cream gives it another level of taste. Let’s learn this recipe –
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Garlic 30 gm (10 cloves)
Onion 110 gm
Tomato 2 (Puree)
Oil 2 tbsp
Heavy cream 1 1/2 cup
Salt 1 1/2 tsp
Red chilly 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
1. In a pressure cooker, put 2 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Put the ground paste of ginger 20gm, garlic 30gm, onion 110gm together and stir on high heat until it looks totally dry (we don’t want to burn it though so keep stirring). Its look shown in the video.
3. Add tomato puree and stir for another 2 mins.
4. Add salt 1 1/2 tsp, red chilly 1/2 tsp, garam masala 1/2 tsp, turmeric 1/2 tsp, garam masala 1/2 tsp, black pepper 1/2 tsp and stir for another 2 mins.
5. Add green peas (matar – we used frozen) and stir for 2 mins (high heat).
6. Add heavy cream. Again stir for 2 more mins so peas can soften up.
7. Cover the lid of the cooker and wait for 4 whistles and it should be ready.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.