Healthy palak paneer recipe for everyone. It is just delicious and very easy to make. It can be served with roti or naan. Let’s learn –
Olive oil 3 tbsp
Spinach 400 gm
Chopped Garlic 20 gm
Chopped Ginger 10 gm
Chopped Onion 85 gm
Paneer (Cottage cheese) 110 gm
Tomato 60 gm
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilly powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
1. In a pot, boil the water (enough to soak 400 gm of Spinach). Boil for 7-10 mins on a high heat.
2. Once the spinach is boiled, take it out and put it in the grinder. We want to make sure we make puree out of it and do not want to liquify it. Just shown in the video.
3. Take the wok or karahi and heat up the olive oil – 3 tbsp on a medium heat. This recipe is made on a med heat through the process.
4. Add chopped garlic – 20 gm and ginger 10 gm. Keep stirring until it turns light brown.
5. Add chopped onion – 85gm and stir for 2 mins.
6. Add salt – 1 tsp and stir until onion turns golden brown.
7. Add chopped tomato – 60 gm and stir for another 2 mins.
8. Add red chilly powder – 1 tsp, garam masala – 1 tsp, black pepper powder – 1 tsp, turmeric – 1 tsp. Stir for 2-3 mins and try to mash everything.
9. Add spinach and mix well with masala for atleast a min. Then cover it with a lid and let it cook for 5 mins.
10. Add a piece of butter and melt the butter.
11. Add paneer – 110 gm. Stir for another 2 mins (mix well) and then cover for 5 mins. Remember we are still on med heat.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.