Yummy chilled Bubble Milk Tea is very addictive for Tea lovers. People are obsessed these days about the cold sweetened Bubble Tea with yummy chewy pearls.
Lets learn how to make it:
1. Take 2 Cups of water in a pan and add 30 gm of Tapioca pearls in it.
2. Boil the water until Tapioca pearls gets soft and shiny. keep stirring for about 5-7 mins.
3. Then soak the pearls into cold water and set them aside.
4. Take a pan and add 2 cups of milk, 1/2 tsp tea, 1 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and boil the Milk.
5. Make the milk cold.
6. Take a serving Glass, add the Bubbles and cold milk in it. and Drink it with a wide straw to get bubbles in every sip.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.