Is it raining? Is it cloudy? If yes, there is no better than this snack with tea or coffee. Try our spicy potato bread toast.
Lets go Through the Ingredients:
1. Take 7 Boiled Potatoes, add 1 chopped onion, 1/2 a piece Grated Ginger, 5 chopped Green Chillies, 1 tbs Salt, 1 tbs Red pepper, 1 tbs Black Pepper, 1 tbs Garam Masala and mix it well with the potatoes and mash it.
2. Once the potatoes are mashed, they are ready to get stuffed in the Bread.
3. Take a slice of Bread and fill it with spicy mashed potato mix and cover it with another slice on top.
4. Then take a Toaster and put 1 spoon of olive oil (any oil) in it, so the Bread don’t get sticked in it.
5. Cook it evenly on both sides and serve it with any sauce of taste.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.