You will love this recipe if you like soya. A creamy soya curry korma is made with cashews, cream and paneer (Cheese) and its totally yummy and healthy recipe for special Shaahi Dinners.
Olive Oil- 4 Tbp
Ginger/Garlic paste-1 Tbsp
Black Cardamon- 3
Green Cardamon- 3
Salt- 1 Tsp
Ginger Juliene – (According to Taste)
Tomato – 200gm
Red Chilly Powder- 1Tsp
Black Pepper Powder- 1 Tsp
Garam Masala-1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1 Tsp
Ginger Powder- 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder- 1Tsp
Shan Korma Masala- 1 Tbsp
Water- 2 Cups
Cashew paste- 5-7 Pieces
Yogurt- 70 gm
Soyabean- (Approx. 30 pieces)
Kasuri Methi (Fenugreek leaves)- 1 Tbsp
Mozarella Cheese- 1 Tbsp
Now Lets’s Learn the Recipe:-
1. First add 4 tbsp of Olive Oil in a cooking pan, then add 1 tbsp of Ginger/Garlic paste and Stir until it gets a little Brown.
2. Add 3 Black Cardamons and 3 Green Cardamons in the paste, and add 200gms of Onion and stir for 5 mins on medium heat.
3. Then add 1tsp Salt and Ginger Juliene according to Taste, stir for 5 minutes then add 200 gms of Tomato, 1tsp Red Chilly Powder, 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder, 1 Tsp Garam Masala, 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder, 1 Tsp Ginger Powder, 1 Tsp Cumin Powder, 1 Tsp SHAN KORMA MASALA, mix it all and add 1 cup of water and cover the lid for 5 minutes.
4. Then uncover the pan after minutes, mix all the paste together so it won’t stick to the bottom of the pan and again add 1 cup of water, add cashew paste and cover the lid for another 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. uncover the lid and add 70 gm Yogurt and mix it.
6. CRUCIAL STEP- Now the thick Gravy is ready, but if you like the smooth Gravy, Grind all the Paste and put it back again in the pan, and cover the lid for 10 minutes on low heat.
7. Now its time to add Soyabean which should be already soaked and boiled in water before.
8. Add kasoori Methi 1 tbsp and Mozarella Cheese according to taste.
Mughlai Soya Korma Curry is ready to SERVE.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.