Chicken Masala / Dry Chicken is a traditional Indian dish. Also, cooked in villages. This is a flavorful spicy dish that can be used as an appetizer. Let’s learn it –
Onion- 150 gm
Tomato- 170 gm
Ginger Julienne- 10 gm
Ginger/Garlic Paste- 2 Tbsp
Chicken- 970 gm
Yogurt- 1/2 cup
Salt- 1 1/2 tsp
Red pepper-1 tsp
Black pepper- 1 tsp
Garam Masala- 1 tsp
Turmeric- 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
Coriander seeds- 1 tsp
Green Cardamon seeds- 4
Black cardamon seeds – 2
Olive Oil- 4 tbsp
Cinnamon stick- 1
1. Take 4 tbsp Olive oil in a cooking pan on high heat and add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp coriander seeds and crushed seeds of 4 green cardamons, seeds of 2 black cardamons and 1 cinnamon stick. and stir for 10 seconds.
2. Add 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste and stir well for 15 seconds then add 150 gm of Chopped Onion, 1 1/2 tsp Salt and stir until they get light pink.
3. Add 170 gm Tomatoes, stir 10 seconds then add 1 tsp Red pepper, 1 tsp Garam Masala, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp Turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder and mix well.
4. Add 970 gm Chicken mix well with the paste and add 1/2 cup water n keep stirring.
5. The crucial step for this Delicious Masala chicken recipe is just keep stirring it on high heat, so it wont stick to the bottom.
6. Then after 15 minutes of stirring add 1/2 cup yogurt and repeat the stirring process and your Chicken recipe will be ready in anothe 15 minutes and sprinkle 1/2 tsp Garam Masala at the end to Garnish.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.