Rice Kheer Recipe | Rice Pudding Recipe | Punjabi Kheer recipe. Kheer is a rice pudding and recipe of Indian subcontinent made with milk and rice included raisins, cashews and almonds. Amazing dessert. Let’s learn it –
– rice 120 gm
– water (enough to soak the rice)
– milk 5 cups
– desi ghee 2 tbsp
– sugar 80 gm
– dry fruits (according to taste) – raisins, almonds, and cashews.
1. Take a bowl and add 120 gm of rice. Soak it with water for 15 mins.
2. After 15 mins, break the rice by mashing them (shown in the video).
3. Take a cooking pot and add 2 tbsp of desi ghee (high heat).
4. Once the butter has been melted, add 5 cups of milk and bring it to bowl.
5. Add rice 120 gm. Switch the flame to medium and stir for 10 mins and keep stirring in between 3-4 mins.
6. After 10 mins, add all the dry fruits mentioned above. Mix well.
7. Keep stirring when it started to get thicker (as shown in the video) and add 80 gm of sugar.
8. Stir until its gets done (as shown in video). Total time 1 1/2 hours.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.