Egg Curry dish is super easy and quick to make. It is full of flavors. Even better when it prepared spicy and eat it with roti, paratha or naan.
Olive Oil- 3 tbsp
Ginger/Garlic Paste- 1 tbsp
Onion- 125 gm
Tomato- 170 gm
Heavy Cream- 1/4 cup
Salt- 1 tsp
Black Pepper powder- 1 tsp
Red Chilly Powder- 1 tsp
Garam Masala- 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp
Water- 2 cups
Coriander leaves to Garnish.
1. In a cooking pan, put 3 tbsp of Olive Oil, 1 tsp Ginger/Garlic paste and stir for 2 minutes.
2. Add 125 gm Onion Puree and stir for another 2 minutes and add 1 tsp of Salt in it.
3.When Onion puree changes its color to clear pink, add 170 gm of Tomato puree in it.
4. Cook the paste for around 3-4 minutes then add1 tsp Red pepper powder, 1 tsp Black pepper powder, 1 tsp Turmeric powder, 1 tsp of Garam Masala, 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder in it and mix it well.
5. Add 2 cups of water and let the curry boil for 5 minutes, then add 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream in it and again cook it for another 5-7 minutes.
6. Take another pan to Roast the Eggs. . Add 1 tsp of Olive oil and add sliced eggs in it. Sprinkle a pinch of Salt and a pinch of Red pepper Powder on top of Eggs and roast it a little.
7. Slice the Eggs and add them into the curry.
8. Use coriander leaves to garnish.
Thanks for watching!
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz08cK_8foTietmWfMh7Ldg
Facebook – http://facebook.com/masalacurry1
Twitter – http://twitter.com/masala_curry
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.