Gobi paratha is a typical that is stuffed with flavored cauliflower and vegetables. It is a bread with North Indian origin, and is predominantly popular in the Indian Subcontinent. It is made especially by Punjabi’s families.
Grated gobi (Cauliflower) – 320 gm
Onion – 70 gm
Chopped Green Chilly – 4
Grated ginger – 30 gm
Salt 1 1/2 tsp
Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala -1 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
1. First, make the Gobi mix ready.
2. In a bowl, add 320 gm Grated Gobi, 70 gm onion, 4 chopped green chillies, 30 gm grated ginger, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp Red chilly powder, 1 tsp Black pepper powder, 1 tsp Garam masala, 1/2 tsp Chaat masala. mix everything together and the gobi stuffing is ready to put it in paratha.
3. Now take enough dough in your palm to make one paratha and roll it to make a round ball.
4. now roll it with the help of rolling pin and add the stuffing inside according to taste.
5. wrap it up and roll it in the shape of round paratha.
6. cook it on high heat and put 1 tsp oil on both sides.
Gobi paratha is now ready to serve with yogurt / Green chilly.
Follow us on Facebook –
Follow us on Twitter –
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.
This means a lot to us. Thanks for visiting! See you soon!!