Crispy Creamy puffs or French Choux either vanilla or chocolate both are super delicious. It is a easy recipe but need to be careful to get the best results.
Water -1 cup
Butter – 1 Stick (8 tbsp)
Eggs – 4
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
All purpose flour – 1 cup
1 – Boil one cup of water. Once boiled, add 1 stick (8 tbsp) of butter and bring the flame to medium and let the butter melt.
2 – Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp of sugar and keep stirring to mix everything well.
3 – Add 1 cup of all purpose flour (MAKE SURE all purpose flour is filtered). Stir it and start mixing it on med heat until it start looking like as shown in the video.
4. Take the dough off the heat and put it in a bowl. Let it rest for 2 mins.
5. Start adding eggs one by one and stir it very well. Once adding all eggs, it should make a sticky dough as demonstrated in the video.
6. Take the decorating bag and add the dough in it and start piping. Make about 1 1/2 inches of circle and swirl it (just need some practice). Dip your finger in the water and start pushing the pointy tips on the top of the cream puffs dough so it wont burn. Put some egg wash on all of them to make them shiny.
7. Place them in the oven 390 degrees for 30-35 mins (it really depends on the quality of oven you have so just keep an eye on the puffs).
8. Let them sit for 15 mins once done. Cut them in half and fill them with either vanilla or chocolate frosting whipped cream.
Sprinkle them (if you want for kids) and serve!
Follow us on Facebook –
Follow us on Twitter –
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.
This means a lot to us. Thanks for visiting! See you soon!!